- Ms. Savitha V S: HOD Department of Library
- Mr. Tony Lazarus Prem Kumar: HOD Department of Management
- Ms. Kasturi L: HOD Department of Commerce
- Mr. Kalai Chalvan : HOD Department of Physical Science
- Mr. Siddarama: HOD Department of Computer Science
- Ms. Lousiena Vinoth Priya: HOD Department of Life Science
- Ms. Roselin: HOD Department of BGB
Internal auditing: is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal auditing is a catalyst for improving an organization’s governance, risk management and management controls by providing insight and recommendations based on analyses and assessments of data and business processes. With commitment to integrity and accountability, internal auditing provides value to bodies and senior management as an objective source of independent advice. Professionals called internal auditors are employed by organizations to perform the internal auditing activity.