The Department of Computer Science Mr.Siddarama S HOD, Received Best paper presentation award in International Conference
Organised by : Department of Management & Computer Science SJES College of Management Studies. Bangalore.
On11 th April 2019
Theme of the Conference: Business and Technology Challenges and opportunities for inclusive and sustainable growth in the new millennium.
Title of the paper: E-commerce Security threats and Solutions.
Objective of the Conference:
We live in a society that is constantly evolving were practices and custom change quite fast leveraging information. New technology emerge and place a vital rule in imparting business and the Society.
The Department Of Computer Science Organized Technovanza 2k19
By Student++ Forum
On 3rd April 2019
The Department of Computer Science Organized Intra class IT Fest Technovanza-2k19 for BCA & PMCs Courses, by Student ++ Forum. The off stage events and on stage events are conducted form 13th March 2019 To 26th March 2019 and the on stage event on 3rd April 2019.
Total No of Students attended: 200
Total No of Guests: 05
Total No of Faculties: 21
The Off stage events are:
- Creative Writing: Total No of Students are participated: 80
- Mehandi : Total No of Students are participated: 64
- Short Movie: Total No of Students are participated: 29
- Face painting: Total No of Students are participated: 22
- Best Selfi: Total No of Students are participated: 19
- Photography: Total No of Students are participated: 80
- Logo Design Rangoli: Total No of Students are participated: 63
- SUDOKO: Total No of Students are participated: 137
- Ship wreak: Total No of Students are participated: 15
- Cook without fire: Total No of Students are participated: 48
- Best out of waste: Total No of Students are participated: 10
- Debugging the code: Total No of Students are participated: 94
- E-Waste: Total No of Students are participated: 14
- Make over: Total No of Students are participated: 18
The on Stage events are:
- Group singing : Total No of Students are participated: 8
- Fashion Show: Total No of Students are participated: 05
- Tik Tok : Total No of Students are participated: 12
- Dum Shareds: Total No of Students are participated: 28
- Group Dance: Total No of Students are participated: 15
- Solo Singing: Total No of Students are participated: 05
- Solo Dance: Total No of Students are participated: 07
- Turn Coat : Total No of Students are participated: 04
The chief guest was Dr. Ram babu Founder of Executive director of new creation Bangalore. He travels all over the world as a motivational speaker & life coach helping the young and old alike in finding the goal and purposes in their life and also helping them to full fill it. He has visited over 64 nations for 30 years.
Dr. Ram babu spoke about motivational speech addressing to the students sir has given many example like FLI: Flying, Learning & Integrity. Students were inspired by sir speech.
The guest was RTR Naveen Senna Co-Founder, Orbis Edu. Services, Immediate Past Rotaract District Representative of Rotary International District 3190.
Sir spoke about life of IT Employee and also spoke about the present scenario of the IT employee, how to survive in the preset generation and given example of his own college days.
Technical Speaker Mr. Syed Lateef Team Head HP Company Bangalore. He spoke about present trend in IT Company what company expectation and how student should prepare. He explained about importance of Phython language in the present market. Along with that he added Networking Security and Data Security.
Technical Speaker: Dr. Divakar D S Principal Research Scientist, Indian Satellite Mission Center. Bangalore. Dr. Divakar D S Sir spoke about importance of Artificial Intelligence and Space Satellite, air craft. Sir given example of value of small things like register and capacitor he found the solution minor problem in less cost. Finally sir explained about the research in AI.
Dr. Rekha Sethi Principal SBMJC-KGF spoke about faithfully and attitude values to the students and motivated the students in academic and non academics. Principal Madam felicitated to chief guest Mr. Ram babu.
Finally the BCA Students who have taken cent percentage in Bangalore University & Bangalore North University Exam, felicitated by Chief guest with memento.
Department of Commerce in association with Bombay Stock Exchange which is established in 1875,the Bengaluru region, conducted one day workshop on Online Stock Trading for 2nd year B.com students on 4TH April 2019 as a value addition towards their syllabus stock and commodities market paper in 4th Semester.
Mr. Tilakraj Rai Associate Manager department of investors service and regional compliance Karnataka region B.S.E Ltd, Phone no:9987976090 and Mr. Shivakumar. G. Asst, Manager, Manager for Department of Business Development and Marketing Karnataka Region B.S.E Ltd, were the trainers for the session.
The session was focused on history of stock exchange, how it was established and how it improved from traditional method of investing to the modern method.
Then the session moved to the practical session how to create a beneficiary account and to trade, the student’s were taught virtual trading by creating their own account.
Total number of students present: 63.
Faculty In charge: Asst. Professor Mr. Harish G. contact no:7975524579
Objective of the session:
- To gain a practical knowledge about online buying and selling of shares.
- To know the timing of buying and selling, and choosing of portfolio,
- Making profit or losing money while trading.
- Trading on opening of a stock broker account that is DEMAT Account
- Techniques to increase wealth.
- The students enjoyed the training sessions
- Students learned the history of stock exchange and how gradually stock exchange improved from traditional method to electronic method.
- Students involved virtual trading out of 63 students Miss. Ashwini and Sandhya 2ndcom B section gained a profit of 19000 so they rewarded first prize and received a bull statue Miss soundarya and Merlin B.com A section Bagged second prize with a profit of 11000 and they rewarded wth a handbook of B.S.E